We are looking for motivated and reliable candidates to add to our warehouse team. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a fast paced work environment with a career oriented company. Competitive pay, excellent work-life balance and long-term growth opportunities are offered. We are looking for candidates who have strong attendance, a willingness to learn, and a positive attitude. You will be responsible for direct labor tasks related to distribution. You will be expected to perform your role with a high focus on quality, safety, and productivity.
Previous delivery experience
- An acceptable driving record
- Ability to participate effectively as a team member
- Familiarity with building materials and delivery equipment
- Exceptional customer centric orientation
- Ability to work in a strong safety-focused environment
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, details available upon interview
- Willingness to work as a team to achieve productivity goals
- Ability to work inside or outside as required
Thompson First Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical ormental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.