Thompson First Group is seeking Warehouse Associates for temporary to hire opportunities for a local client in Seaford, DE.
Candidates with a background working in production, manufacturing, warehouse or a background operating Cherry Picker are encouraged to apply.
Description of Duties/Responsibilities
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in the warehouse.
- Load and unload trucks
- Manage and handle shipping, loading and unloading of products.
- Operate forklifts – can obtain forklift license while on the job
- Keep warehouse premises neat and clean
- Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date.
- Monitor and manage inventory control.
- Integrate best practices in handling warehouse materials.
Thompson First Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical ormental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law