Thompson First Group is seeking Welders for temporary to permanent opportunities for a local client in Aston, PA.
- Reads and interprets drawings, blueprints and other written instructions and diagrams to perform task at hand
- Performs MIG and/or TIG weld based on project needs
- Sets up components for welding according to specifications
- Determines the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements – can weld to desired requirements
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications
- Tests and inspects welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws i.e. to pass leak check and MT check
- Chips or grinds off excess weld or spatter
- Sands or touches up weld with sander and/or grinder
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
Thompson First Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical ormental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.