Thompson First Group is seeking a Fitterfor temporary to hire opportunities for a local client in Aston, PA.
Candidates with an experience using blueprints, hand tools and completing inspections are encouraged to apply.
- Read and interpret blueprints and welding symbols to determine project specifications
- Measure and mark materials using calipers and other measuring tools
- Use power tools, hand tools, and welding equipment to fabricate and assemble metal components
- Operate cranes and other lifting equipment to position and secure materials
- Perform stick welding, soldering, and plasma cutting as required
- Inspect finished products for quality and accuracy
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints and welding symbols
- Strong mathematical skills for measurements and calculations
- Experience operating cranes and other lifting equipment
- Knowledge of stick welding techniques and procedures
- Familiarity with power tools, hand tools, and welding equipment
- Ability to use calipers and other measuring tools accurately
- Basic understanding of blueprint reading
- Experience with plasma cutting is a plus
- Soldering skills are a plus
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Thompson First Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.